Global logistics hub
Tanger Med Logistics Zone, which will cover 200 hectares, offers a full range of warehouses and offices for rental, where consolidation, distribution, and supply operations can be carried out.
From 400 m² to 40 000 m², thermal insulated.
Type A warehouse units;
- Free height : 8m to 11m;
- Floor load 5T/m².
- Sprinklers + Fire detection system.
For clients wishing to settle in Medhub by outsourcing their logistics, Medhub offers offices for rent with flexible areas ranging from 50 to 280 m²:
- Equipped with Air-conditioned ;
- Plug and play ;
- Security in accordance with international standards.
A logistics offer based on major assets
- Controlled real estate offer including ready-to-use warehouses dedicated to logistics and advanced supplier stores
- Multimodality allowing the conversion and multiplexing of containerized and Ro-Ro flows
- Land and maritime consolidation offer to Europe, China, and the US
- Full range of services from renowned logistics companies
- Global connectivity with regular services to more than 180 ports worldwide including 40 in Africa on a weekly basis.
Investors setting up in Medhub can take advantage of many facilities
- Opportunity to distribute on the Moroccan market 100% of the products that have not been processed
- Unlimited storage time inside Medhub
- Opportunity to divide the proofs of origin EUR-MED or EUR1 in replacement of the initial proofs of origin (EUR-Med or statements on invoice EUR-MED) for the benefit of the companies installed or sending their goods in Tanger Med Logistics Zone
- Opportunity to divide the certificates of origin issued by the Chamber of Commerce of Tangier for the benefit of companies installed or sending their goods in Tanger Med Logistics Zone
- Opportunity for export consolidation from the Logistic Free Zone of goods coming from the Moroccan territory with those stored in Medhub
- No Customs declaration between Tanger Med Port and the Logistics Zone
- Opportunity to obtain a final surety bond waiver for the transfer of goods between Medhub and all Customs offices.
- Opportunity to obtain the certificate of origin for goods exported from Medhub
Attractive fiscal and customs advantages (according to Law 19-94 of Free Zones)
- Exemption from Customs duties, VAT
- Exemption from registration and stamp duties on capital
- Exemption from business tax
- Exemption from corporate income tax for the first 5 years and then a fixed rate of 15% for the next 20 years
- No restrictions on currency exchange or repatriation of funds.
Need assistance ?
Contact the persons in charge of the Logistics Zone
Manager of Operations & Business